Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stay at Home Mom Style and Fashion

Howdy!
It's that time again to play along with What I Wore Wednesday over at The Pleated Poppy. We're all inspiring each other to get dressed (at least sometimes!) during the week and feel good about ourselves. I'm focusing on clothes that are good for the Stay at Home Moms...you can read about that HERE.
This outfit is casual and fun; great for errands and running around with the kiddos. All fully able to go in the washer/dryer, non-wrinkling, and modest. The navy striped top is from Downeast Basics and the cords are from JCrew. Those boots are several years old...they were motorcycle boots from Banana Republic.
What makes this outfit extra fun is the bright yellow color of the cords. I could have opted for something more plain, but why? They make me feel happy when I wear them and that's the best part.
 sahmstyleoct17

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back VERY soon to write about Noah and how he's an old coot now (9 months old!)


sahmstyleoct172
pleated poppy

8 comments :

anna lizbeth said...

loving both outfits.. and your baby adorable. I agree bright colors make me happy!

annalizbeth.blogspot.com

DeeAnna said...

I love my yellow cords too! Oh you look so cute with your adorable baby! Soooo sweet~

Jen said...

Love the yellow cords!!

Anonymous said...

I have the hardest time finding "Mom clothes". You hit the nail on the head- comfortable, wrinkle-free, and make you still feel good!
Thanks for starting this feature!

Wild + Wee said...

You look great! Love love love the bright sunshiny yellow - it makes me happy, too.

Niki Caron said...

Love the yellow jeans!

xo Niki
http://www.glossyblonde.com

DangAndBlast! said...

Normally I say, oh, she's just naturally cute, or that isn't something I could pull off, but either this combo or my own schlubby clothes today got me inspired - I need new pants!

Megan said...

Go for it!!! :)
Everyone was so sweet here!!! :) Thanks all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...