Me and Wee: It's a....BOY!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's a....BOY!

It's a boy!


Yes, we have a little guy on the way! Here is his first photo.

The ultrasound was done at about 17 weeks. I'm 21 weeks now; I'm sorry it took so long to share! There's been a lot of madness going on and the blog has been a victim for sure. I hope to share more about it soon.
Isn't it exciting? My mind is still wrapping around the idea of a whole other gender! hee hee. Boy clothes, boy issues, etc. etc. It's obviously a whole new thing! I'm excitedly nervous.

Of course, you know me...my mind is on his nursery planning. Obviously, the most important things first, right? Ha! Chris and I have been making brainstorming lists now that we've decided on colors and a sort of "theme." It will be a while before it is done, but I'm excited about it! I've just decided on the fabric for the roman shades, so I guess that will be the starting point. We're also using Paige's original nursery room and are keeping the wall color the Robin's Egg blue. We are full of new ideas and just have to execute them.

For anyone who's asked: We are still putting finishing touches on Paige's new room. I'm still figuring out the last elements of wall decor in there and then we plan to give you a tour! It looks a lot like her old room since we brought over most of the accessories, but there's new twists to it.
So, there you have it!

Wow. A little man on the way; we are blessed.

6 comments :

Kat said...

Congrats, Megan, Chris, and Paige!!!

alicia said...

yay exciting!!!

Sapphire said...

This is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the baby boy's room! I am looking forward to a tour of Little P's room too, of course!

Carolyn said...

How exciting for you all! Yay!!

Home Sweet Home Place said...

wooo hoooo! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the name! Hope you are feeling well!

Lor said...

Oh my God, wow!!
I just had my second daughter (Valentine, a little sister for Violette). I forgot how babies were cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...