Me and Wee: Welcome

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Welcome

The Me and Wee family is proud to announce our newest addition:
Noah James Carty
Born on Saturday January 14, 2012 at 1:59pm
3 weeks early!
7 pounds, 12 ounces.....20.5 inches long


Noah

We are home now and resting...acclimating and healing. We are in love with our little fella!! He's quite dreamy, sweet and lovely. I know I'm in the first week honeymoon stage so I'm enjoying the peace while I can! :)
I'll be back soon with his birth story!

Chris even caught the tear in my eye! Way to go honey! lol
Just Born

Yummy! He scarfed his meal right in.
First Feeding

Happy Daddy!
Happy Daddy

Noah and his parents. He's happy to be with us before he thinks we're lame.
Us

Mama's Boy
Mommy and Noah

Paige is beyond elated about her brother. All she talks about is Baby Noah.
Paige is excited

She's so proud.
Big Sister

Nana and Grampa Cassidy watched Paige for us while we were away and enjoyed their first visit!
Nana and Grampa

Getting another peek before my sleeping pill kicked in.
Love

Morning snuggle
Snuggle

Ready to brave the New England winter. Warm enough?
New England Winter

Look how cute!
Home at Last

Paige adores him already.
Sister and Brother

Maren is concerned and protective and sweet to him.
Doggie love

See you here soon!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this journey with us! I'm excited to share how we move forward.

18 comments :

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! He is gorgeous. Enjoy getting to know each other. :)

Kelly said...

Congratulations! He is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for your family and I hope all of your pregnancy related aches and awful pains are disappearing along with his arrival too!

Talita said...

Congratulations! Enjoy!

graceandme said...

Way to go Mum! Congratulations to you all, little Noah is beautiful, such a lucky boy to be joining you in this world x

Lindsay said...

Lightning crashes :) He is just wonderful - welcome, welcome Noah!

Lor said...

Oh my God, I did NOT expect this at all, my jaw just dropped! You must be so relieved!! Well, congratulations, then. He is very cute.

Kellie said...

Congrats! He's very cute, and from pics it also looks like you're doing well.

Julia said...

So excited for you guys! Congratulations! He is precious!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you and your family! He's so cute!

Sapphire said...

Wow! So exciting! Congrads! I can't wait to hear the birth story. What a wonderful new adventure you and your family are about to begin!

Home Sweet Home Place said...

Congratulations! He's perfect!

Deb Burke said...

Paige, Chris and Meg -
Your boy is beautiful, and so lucky to have a loving, thankful family - best of luck to the new family of four!! :)

Nikole said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray! I squealed when I saw your post. Congrats to you and your sweet family. He is quite the handsome fella, and you all look so radiant and happy. I hope your body and spirit are healing right up too. :) xoxo

Stephanie said...

He is so beautiful! Welcome Baby Noah! I can't wait to hear everything, and I hope you're done with pregnancy-related pains (and not too many post-partum pains).

alicia said...

ahh congrats!! love him, he is so cute! can't wait to read the birth story! hugs

Susana said...

Megan, I have been a lurker for years, shamelessly enjoying and learning from your blog. Thank you for sharing your family's joys and struggles. Your new little guy is absolutely precious (he looks like mommy!!) and you are just about the most radiant, joyful recently-birthed mom I've ever seen. Congratulations!!!

Mindi Stavish said...

Congrats Megan!! He is precious!! My youngest boy's name is Noah James too. :) Recently found your blog through your facebook update and have been reading it for awhile. Blown away by your strength through all your losses. So happy to see your little one! :) Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...