Me and Wee: Featured

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Featured



Heeeeey!
Paige's old room was featured on TLC's "Parentables" blog in their nesting section. Check it out!
Of course, she's in a new "big girl room" now and I'm brainstorming how to finish decorating the new walls. It's taking forever to figure out something unique that we like. Hmmm. I'm eager to get it done; but I've just been in a sort of design block. We'll call it "busy with mothering a toddler" block. Yeah, that's it. Don't even get me started on baby boy's nursery plans. SIGH. It all resides in my head...getting it all OUT is the challenge. :)

6 comments :

Rasasthali said...

Congratulations!

val said...

That's awesome!!! Yay, congrats! I can't WAIT to see your ideas come to life in Paige's big girl room and the new baby's room!

jill said...

where are you located? are you selling anything from the old nursery? i would buy the yellow chair in a second. or the bedding. let me know. jilldfacer@gmail.com

Talita said...

Cool! It is really beautiful. Waiting the next one.

Lor said...

How cool!
Hey, a whole month without posting... Being busy? No problem I hope.

YAHOO said...

I love reading your blog and cant wait to see what your baby boys nursery will look like! I have a newborn and if you are wanting to sell ANYTHING from this lovely nursery please contact me! perez926@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...