Me and Wee: Lovely Spring

Monday, May 13, 2013

Lovely Spring

51911de5aec0a62e94000059

I'm just loving the great weather we've been having. I'm enjoying it while we can; before it gets too hot out!
How have you been? I'm good. Taking care of the kiddos and working on my shop in between. Things tend to be hectic lately... I guess I'm not very good at having balance so I need to work on that.
In the midst of all my shop stuff I'm trying to work on pinpointing exactly what it is I want to be making (I'm a bit all over the place) and what exactly my art style/aesthetic is (I'm a bit all over the place with that too.) So, I'm doing a lot of sketchbook work and list-making. I'll get there!
What are you up to?

1 comment :

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Well I don't think I'm in any danger of too hot arriving any time soon; we're trying to make sure we get outside even though it's pouring with rain and blowing a hooly so puddle jumping was this afternoon's little bit of crazy, followed by hot chocolate to warm us all up again! As I said, it's not really a heat problem around here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...