Me and Wee: New Work

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Work


 I finally got around to posting 2 of my latest works: a fun anniversary greeting card and a New England-y landscape painting. I did both paintings using gouache.
Both are available in my shop! I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them.
The landscape painting is of an antique house that was down the street from us where we used to live.
 It had a huge row of lilac bushes in front of it that were quite spectacular in the spring. I saw this view when I would walk by on my way to the post office.

I'm now entrenched in a new nursery-decor painting that is filled with detail and I'm so excited with how it's coming out so far. Hopefully I can show it soon!



1 comment :

Rebekka said...

Hey Megan...just wanted to say thank you so much for the very helpful comment you left me about the painting/back pain! I really appreciate it...and had never thought of a table like that! Your work is LOVELY by the way!!

xx
Rebekka

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...