Me and Wee: I'm on Artfinder now!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

I'm on Artfinder now!

Abstract Acrylic Painting by Megan Carty
Greeting Sandman, Nov. 2014, 22x28 inches, Abstract Acrylic on gallery-wrapped canvas, wired for hanging. Sparkling gold-leaf details throughout.

Hi friends!
I'm thrilled to announce that I applied to sell my original artwork on Artfinder... Artfinder.com/megancarty and I got accepted! Hooray! It is a wonderful marketplace where you can buy ORIGINAL paintings, photography, and limited edition art prints. They cater to all price-ranges from artists all over the globe. It's so easy to find original art to adorn your home that you can afford! I'm so thrilled to be part of it!
I've removed all my original work from my Etsy store and I'm going to keep that shop focused on open-edition prints/nursery art and greeting cards. Artfinder will host all my originals. It's such an easy-to-use website and if you become a member, you can keep track of your favorite pieces of art and you can follow your favorite artists. You'll get emails whenever your favorite artists list new work for sale. It's so inspiring to browse and see what other artists around the world are working on.
Be sure to check it out ...follow me and favorite my work if you are so inclined!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...