Me and Wee: Thanksgiving 2012

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Hi friends!
We've been away for the holiday and then we've been sick! Well, I have anyway. Add in a lack of sleep thanks to SOMEONE wanting to get up all hours of the night to "eat." His name rhymes with Shmoa. Also, poor Little P slipped on the kitchen floor the other day and hit her eyebrow bone on the kitchen island. She is now sporting 3 stitches, a bruised eye, and a bandage. She just picked out some new Disney "Cars" band aids so she's quite excited about the whole deal. Here she is:

It was so scary, but she's ok (Thank God!) and so am I. After my initial freak-out of course!

We had a great Thanksgiving. *Burp*
I'm so thankful for our family. Everyone plays such a special role and boy, are we lucky. 
Here's a couple favorite Thanksgiving pictures from our wonderful time: (when did Paige start looking so grown up?) P.S. I'll be back soon, I've got a lot going on in my head to share here in my journal. Maybe you'll be able to relate to me?






Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Lor said...

Oh boy, how cute they are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...