Me and Wee: 15 weeks pregnant

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

15 weeks pregnant

Today I'm officially 15 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Not that I'm counting in detail or anything. I finally decided to take my first belly picture since there is finally something to see other than the swelling from my breakfast. It's pretty small as far as pregnant bellies go but I know it's very early. Don't mind the background...I'm standing there in the full-length closet mirror in our laundry room. I also didn't put on any makeup today but I figured you'd forgive me. Tomorrow is my monthly doctor's visit where I'll get to hear the wee one's heartbeat (Knocking on wood all is still ok). Today was the first day in months that I woke up feeling 1. rested and refreshed 2. not sickly or headache-y in some fashion. I actually have had some energy today for the first time in what feels like forever. Good timing too, since I'm working on some holiday card and invitation designs for a lovely client. I hope you are all well and I'll be back soon to show you my very first baby-related purchase! Well, it's more for ME than the baby, but I'm working on my bravery toward getting "just for baby" items. See you soon!

9 comments :

Claire, said...

How adorable! Congratulations!
I recommend "transition wear". I always felt post-baby (nursing) is the hardest time to find clothes to fit and function. Look at tummystyle and babystyle. Babystyle has a 10th month collection, which works for the whole pregnancy and post.
You are going to have a wonderful winter, which I hope flies by for you; May is just around the corner!

http://www.babystyle.com/content/maternity/afterBaby.asp?osc=txtLink

http://tummystyle.com/searchresult.aspx?categoryid=36&view=all

DangAndBlast! said...

You're so beautiful :)

Unknown said...

Aww shucks. Thanks!!
Claire, thanks for the tip, I will certainly check out those sites!
Dangandblast, you're too kind and sweet!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! What a sweet baby bump. Grow, baby, grow!

Anonymous said...

Hi! What a cute belly! April (for me) and May (for you) will be here before we know it. :)

Anonymous said...

Look at that bump! It has been so much fun following along with your pregnancy on this site.

Anonymous said...

Make up or no make up - you look FANTASTIC!!! It must be the "mommy glow" - congrats! - Aimee L :)

15 weeks pregnant said...

You look so glowing. I love that dress and it's accessorized beautifully with your baby bump :) Have a healthy pregnancy. I am 15 weeks pregnant and dyeing to see the little one in arms.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


Also visit my blog; see more

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...