Me and Wee: 36 weeks

Monday, January 9, 2012

36 weeks

36 weeks pregnant

Here I am! The pic is from today at 36 weeks 3 days. My zeppelin belly is so heavy and I feel like the baby will fall out at any time. LOL. Still hard and extremely painful to walk and move. To the point that the doctor finally prescribed Percocet for me. I take it very rarely; only when I need it the very, very, very most. The other day I took one and it didn't even help. sigh.
And I have that horrible cold that's been going around. Sweet. *cough*cough*hack*sniffle*snarf
Did I mention I also have the PUPPS rash?
Yep, I'm ready for the baby to come.
The doctor said "Let's get you to 37 weeks and then we'll talk." Well, that's the end of this week! We shall see what happens!
I'm definitely not complaining; I guess I'm just looking at all the things happening to my body right now and hoping the baby is interested in making an entrance soon. I mean, LOOK at me! How could I possibly GO another 4 weeks? At an ultrasound I had 3 weeks ago, the baby was estimated to be at 5.5 to 6 pounds or so. And that was 3 weeks ago.
So, that's the physical update! I'm headed off now to finish sorting baby clothes in a mad nesting frenzy. MUST finish SORTING! Be well everyone!

4 comments :

alicia said...

you look great :) so excited for you!

Julia said...

Exciting news!! Hopefully baby boy will make his appearance very soon! Your in my thoughts!

Juliet Veulens-Ramirez said...

OMG!!!! You're belly is HUGE!!! Home stretch girl! just make it till after sat...i want to see the both of you :)

cats said...

i'm 36 weeks too and i'm going crazy! so ready for this baby to come. good luck!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...