Me and Wee: Helpful

Friday, February 19, 2010

Helpful

Thanks so much for all your kind comments and emails regarding my post yesterday. I hope it works out too! Especially since the doctor said there's no guarantee the surgery will help.
Speaking of helpful, I just got an email from James Atkinson over at Ultra Healthy telling me about their new list of 25 Essential Free I-Phone Apps for Your Pregnancy. I don't have an I-Phone, but I DO have an I-Pod Touch, so I always like to find out about good Apps. The word that caught my eye there is "free." LOVE that! The list includes apps for BEFORE being pregnant, during pregnancy, and after pregnancy. Pretty interesting, so I thought I'd share the list with anyone who might be interested. I'm already into the white noise app...
Paige uses white noise to sleep in her room, but I always need it for myself if I need to take a nap. It really helps.

And finally, here is a picture of Paige doing her best Gene Kelly impression ala Anchors Aweigh. Perhaps some tap lessons will be of good use when she's older?
South Pacific

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...