Me and Wee: Mother's Day 2011

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

IMG_2405.jpg

Hi there friends!
I thought I'd share some photos from my Mother's Day with you. Chris asked what I wanted to do; so I told him I'd like to go to the Old North Bridge in nearby Concord, MA to walk around and have a picnic. It's located in the Minuteman National Park. It is also the locale of the "Shot Heard 'Round the World and the beginning of the Revolutionary War. It's a beautiful area filled with walking paths, lush gardens and beautiful scenery at every turn. It's one of my very favorite places to go. We lucked out and had lovely weather...yay! Paige got to run anywhere she wanted and we had a blast taking pictures and just walking all around. Thanks to Chris and Paige for making it so special. I had fun.
I love you both so much! Happy Mother's Day to my own Mama. She puts up with my constant phone calls where I'm worried about some such thing or another. She always makes me see the light and knows how to make me feel so much better. Thanks again Mom! You are the best!!

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

1 comment :

amy said...

Happy Mother's Day, looks like you guys really enjoyed it :) Beautiful Easter pics too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...