Me and Wee: Preschool 2012-2013

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Preschool 2012-2013

FirstDay1

My little one, I wish you nothing but the best this school year. I'm already so proud of you. Today was your first day for this year and you already have a note from school saying you shared AND took turns. Ha! :) I'm sad because you're gone all day now (the school changed your status to have you there from morning to afternoon...so the bus picks you up at 8am and drops you off at 3:30 pm). I missed you during the day; but I kept plenty busy with your brother and with all the things I needed to do for my work and around the house. You're growing too darn fast. I love you little birdie; you are flying now! Love you always and forever, Mama

2 comments :

Lor said...

Oh, ho cute!
It is quite something to see them go to school, isn't it?!

Sapphire said...

She is just so cute and precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...