Me and Wee: Milestone Mania

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Milestone Mania

Not to be confused with the delicious Munchie Mania at Friendly's...
Two videos and two different milestones (for those who can't view the movies: we now have 2 teeth and some wiggle crawling across the room happening!). Sorry about my annoying voice. It's even worse when talking to Paige...it gets even higher and more annoying if that's possible. :)
Little P is 6.5 months now and I can't stop staring at her in wonder. She's such a cool person.
Be well!

PS, thanks to all my lovely supporters and readers out there who have sent along the kindest of words. Sometimes I wonder if blogging is worth it or matters and you've shown me that it really does! Thanks for letting me share with you; it's an honor.




1 comment :

alicia said...

wow i can't believe she is crawling!!! it is so funny how different babies can be, ivy still doesn't really roll haha she just loves hanging out in one spot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...