Me and Wee: parenting comes before art

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

parenting comes before art

Supplies at the ready Sigh. Here are my tempting supplies calling to me. But my sick kiddos call more loudly. Noah's got a double ear infection with a horrible cold/cough and Paige is still sick from a bronchial issue. We're all working on healing but it's been since just after Christmas! So, I'm over it. But, I've accepted that my most blessed important job is to soothe and comfort my loveys and give them the best I can. My work plans will have to wait! But aren't those colors just so fun? I've got big plans for them. In other news, I'll be back soon with my first Deliberate Motherhood post for February...the theme is the Power of Love.

1 comment :

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Hope the littles feel better soon! We have had a lot of illnesses this winter, and dealing with it for extended periods of time is not fun!

Beautiful colors, can't wait to see what you do once everyone is recovered!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...