Me and Wee: 30 Weeks

Monday, February 23, 2009

30 Weeks

30 Weeks
Hi friends!
Here is a crappy McCrap-quality photo of me at 30 weeks. Yay! I took it in a dusty mirror and see all my lovely laundry I need to put away? These are things I should get to. But probably won't for a bit. Why? No real reason except for laziness. I figure I'll get to it...it's just a question of whether or not it will be within this decade.
In pregnancy-related bits: it's getting much harder to breathe and I pant after the slightest movements. After I take a sip of my water I find I need to take a break to breathe. It's worst after I eat of course...all proof that my organs are now squishing together desperately; like on the elevator when everyone begs to fit just one more in. And they each pray the other doesn't fart.
I've also officially moved my "spot" in the living room from the couch to the big stuffed chair. My husband always sits there but I've now deemed it impossible to get up and out of the couch without wanting to jump off the roof, so he has sweetly offered to make the couch his new spot for the rest of my pregnancy. I have severe pain in my right hip and I partly blame the soft couch for this. My husband's hip acts up on him as well after sitting on that couch, so it just makes it nice that he's switching with me. You'd think we'd just get a new couch, but we all know it's just not that easy. It goes on the "someday" list of things that would be nice. I have a doc. appointment this week to check Little P's growth and see her via ultrasound. Hopefully she is continuing to do just fine; my belly seems bigger and she is still practicing her audition for that show "So You Think You Can Dance," so all signs point to her doing ok. I'll be sure to keep you posted! I'll be back soon with a sweet children's book we found the other day and a story or two from last summer. Be well!

6 comments :

alicia said...

oh man I know what you mean about the cramming of the organs! it is so umcomfortable!!! thats why i am in awe of women who work up until the baby pops out! I can barely stand to sit in this office chair another second! it feels like I am always struggling to breathe! good luck with the Dr appointment! can't wait to see some more ultrasound pics!

Stephanie said...

Despite how you're feeling, you look great! And you give me so many fun things to look forward to in the coming weeks. ;) I already have pretty bad back pain which originates mostly from sitting in front of a computer all day at work. And I hear you on the soft couch -- I need to find a glider/rocker now! :) Hang in there!

Kellie said...

Hey Megan, glad you're doing well! Catching up on email on this lovely (note sarcasm) snow day... and though I'd check your blog to see how you were doing. Hope the doc's appointment goes well--you're glowing so if that's any indication, little "p" is probably doing just fine. :)

Unknown said...

You look so flipping cute! I hope I look that good in 13 weeks :)

Unknown said...

We have a third floor apartment....I have the hardest time climbing those stairs, I get so out of breath and really hope we're out of here by the time I hit 30 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Looking lovely! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...