Me and Wee: Little Pea

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Little Pea

Little Pea
Hi friends!
This past weekend, Chris and I were roaming my favorite store when he happened upon this book. He held it up to me with this excited and surprised look on his face...and I promptly gasped with glee and we both decided we had to have it. He read it to our Little P. that night and she thoroughly enjoyed it (according to her wiggling response). It's a very cute story written by Amy Krouse Rosenthal and illustrated by the great Jen Corace. You can find it and learn more about it here.

Page from Little Pea

4 comments :

alicia said...

ahh too cute!! that one will be a keeper forever hey!

Anonymous said...

You should check out Little Hoot too - same author, same illustrator. It's our favorite!

Anonymous said...

You have a great site...I love the nursery pics, came across it via ohdeedoh. I am using some of the same colors in our nursery as well. We have 8 short weeks until our first baby (a girl...yay!) joins us...looks like you aren't much further behind!! Good luck with your birth and congrats!!

jora said...

My son absolutely loves this book. I've really been enjoying going through your archives. Found you through ohdeedoh (beautiful nursery by the way!!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...