Me and Wee: wee details

Friday, February 6, 2009

wee details

Another lampshade in nursery
Lampshade in nursery

Hi friends!

Thought I'd show a few more nursery details.
I found some cool adhesive ribbon at Michael's crafts from the Martha Stewart craft line and decided to line the bottom of the pull-shades with it. It's a small detail, but I like little surprises like that. We got the lamps installed and together as well.

Adhesive Ribbon
LEFT TO DO:
Our chair slipcover is coming on Tuesday and tonight we're hanging the valances. I have some artwork I'm putting together for one wall, and a few other small little things left to do. The big thing that will pull the room together, the area rug, is on backorder and the arrival date keeps getting pushed out. *sigh* It's no big deal, but when you're excited to finish something and it's the key piece...well...you just have a hard time waiting. At least I do. Perhaps it will be here by the end of the month. I guess you never know!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

this is *so* gorgeous. *i* want to live in this pretty, pretty room! :-)

alicia said...

ohh i love your lamps! and the blinds look great and awesome photos! you are really good at taking shots of things, I need to get better at that! haha

hope your rug gets here soon! can't wait to see how the whole room turned out!

Anonymous said...

It's sooo beautiful!

peesticksandstones said...

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the single umbilical artery thing on my blog -- it made me feel much, much better.

Your nursery is super-dreamy! While I've been scared to finally "jump" into it, seeing what you're doing makes me very excited to start on ours. I've had it in my head forever now... time to get glue gunning!

aw* said...

absolutely darling! i'm sure little p. will enjoy her room!!

where did you find your shades? i'm having a tough time finding shades for my nursery... thanks!

erin said...

hi there - i just discovered your sweet blog tonight; congratulations! i am drooling over your nursery. you have a great eye. i was just wondering if you made these lampshades?? they are incredible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...