Me and Wee: 4 Months

Monday, May 14, 2012

4 Months

IMG_6474

Dear Little N,

Today you are 4 months old. As you may know, I have not tired of snuggling your squishy chubby little body. I'm addicted to you and your smiles and coos. I cannot get enough! You continue to be a beacon of complete peace and contentment. You are so happy to sit with us and smile. What more is there? You are always game to go anywhere; as long as you have a comfy place to sit and watch the happenings. You also continue to sleep well at night; usually waking once to eat. You never fuss or cry or complain about things...where did this personality come from? Not from me, that's for sure! I guess you're more like your Dad even though you look a lot like me.
A new thing that has happened this month--you have started laughing. You burst into laughter whenever we tickle you or even just take your shirt off. Such a ticklish little fella! Today, a gust of wind came up and you laughed even at that. You smile pretty much all the time. What fun it is.
You really remind me of life's small joys. It's easy to get caught up in the day to day grind; you've reminded me that it's important to put the focus back on the blessings of the simple and small. Thank you for that! I love you more than life, my precious boy.
Now come gimme another snuggle!
Love you always and forever,
Mama
*update* You were 26.5 inches long at your 4 month checkup. You weighed 17 lbs, 13 oz. 95th and 91st percentile! You're a big healthy boy, that's for sure. No wonder my back hurts! :)

IMG_6467




IMG_6468 

IMG_6399

2 comments :

val said...

The picture of you two side-by-side really shows his resemblance! So cute!

alicia said...

those pics are amazing! yay 4 months :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...