Me and Wee: Mother's Day activities

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day activities

IMG_6550
I wanted to tell you about our Mother's Day! Chris took all Noah's feedings during the night and day. I got to sleep in until 8:30 in the morning! Heaven! Then, the fam brought me breakfast in bed. Heaven 2.0! After some fun gift time, we went over to a local farm/hiking place and saw some animals. And then, we headed over to the local ice cream mecca and enjoyed some treats and Paige had her very first pony ride. Follow all that up with me having time to myself in the afternoon and it was a perfect day! Score! I hope all you who plan to be Moms, are pregnant, or already ARE Moms had a great Mother's Day.  I know I did!

IMG_6562

IMG_6565

IMG_6580

IMG_6612

IMG_6626

IMG_6631

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...