Me and Wee: Paige's Pages: Book 4

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Paige's Pages: Book 4

Hello!
Today's book is called "Goodnight Maine."

goodnight1.jpg

I'm sure most of you have seen series of these "goodnight" books all over the place featuring different states and locales. This version was gifted to Paige around the time of her birth. I grew up in Maine, so it is a fun way to introduce her to all the wonderful things that makes my home state special. I personally have seen these books around and thought they looked kind of cheesy. But, I must say, the brightly colored illustrations really have her interested through the whole book. She's always happy to have it read to her. And I feel a little bit closer to home which is a nice little perk for me. :)

goodnight2.jpg

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...