Me and Wee: Sewing

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sewing

Hi friends!
I finished my recent sewing lessons and made a little skirt. I learned a lot and decided to make something on my own to build my confidence. I made 2 zippered pillow cases to cover the bland and boring pillows on our couch. I'm thrilled with out they turned out and they were very easy (albeit a little time consuming). I used this tutorial which made it so simple and easy. Once I did one, I was able to do the other from memory 2 weeks later. Easy, right? It's been nice finding another creative outlet and my next project will be a tote bag. More ambitious! No word yet on the nursery contest results, but I will keep you posted!

BEFORE:
Pillow Before

AFTER:
Pillow After

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...