Me and Wee: Bowling

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bowling

Bowling
Hi friends!
Chris brought home this shirt for Paige...knowing that I would particularly like it since it's the kind of shirt I'd wear. Since it's winter I added a long-sleeved onesie underneath.
When I first saw her in it I was reminded of my Nana. When she was alive, she was an avid bowler. Yep! For many years she was competitive. She was even, for a time, director of the Massachusetts Women's Bowling Association. I'm not much of a bowler. But, I'm good at in on the Wii! (I say that with a kidding tone). It's funny how the simplest of things can remind you of the big things.

1 comment :

val said...

No kidding tone needed, I hear from Chris that you kick his butt all the time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...