Me and Wee: Mother's Day

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

mother and child
daddy daughter fun
I hope you had a great weekend! I had a wonderful Mother's Day. What fun we had! We went to the Acton Arboretum and walked around...I got to try out my new lens that Chris gave me for my camera. Chris made me my favorite dinner: Chicken Rolatini and stuffed mushrooms. Yum! He also made me a hardcover book from Kodakgallery using pictures of Paige and me and he wrote a whole little rhyming story about why I am a great Mom. It was so sweet; I cried and cried. He made sure the pictures illustrated the line of the story on that page. Kind of like a children's book. It will be my treasured possession, that's for sure. It was a wonderful time to reflect on the past year of mothering Little P and how much work it is...and how much reward where it doesn't even seem like work. I feel lucky every day.
arboretum

car seat

Speaking of lucky; Maren and Paige are forging quite the bond lately...frolicking and kissing and such. It warms my heart when I see these two getting along so well. Paige is even learning to finally pet Maren in a gentle and loving way...even if it only lasts a few seconds.

bonding with Maren

laughter

pals

Be back soon!!!!

playing fun

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...