Me and Wee: Happy First Birthday Noah!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy First Birthday Noah!



Dearest Little Noah-Nut,

You are ONE today! The big OH-ONE! My beautiful boy is growing up. My goodness, this past year went by so fast! Much too fast for me.
I love you so very much my sweet. You delight me with your glorious smile and your plump cheeks every day.
You are made of smiles and sweetness. Such a gift you have!

This year has been filled with wonderful, fabulous you. And YOU have brought us all (Mommy, Daddy, and Paigey) so much happiness, sunshine, and love. What a blessing God has given us. Straight from heaven, you are an angel of happiness and peace.

I could go on about all the things you've done this year; but I won't. I will simply say Happy Birthday my sweet angel. The day you came to us is a day that made my life mean something.
I love you always and forever my precious.

Love you always and forever more,
Mama


2 comments :

Sapphire said...

Awesome video! What a cool idea.

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Happy Birthday Noah - it's amazing watching how much you've grown!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...