Me and Wee: Holiday bonanza!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Holiday bonanza!

I can't believe I didn't post favorite pictures from the past holidays we had!
So, here's a crapload of pictures from Halloween 2013, Thanksgiving 2013, and Christmas 2013.
Now, I can rest assured these photos or on the blog for our future perusal. Phew!

Halloween 2013:
Paige wanted to be a "pegasus unicorn." Of course, in true New England style, she had a winter coat on below her costume so she looked like a marshmallow with wings and a horn. A cute marshmallow.
Paige proclaimed she wanted Noah to be her trusty dragon friend, so we agreed (since it would be cute.)
 Halloween 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween 2013


Thanksgiving 2013:
Speaks for itself! That bow-tie and vest kill me.

IMG_0993

IMG_1017

IMG_1012

IMG_0984

Christmas 2013:
Cute jammies, cute church outfits, anticipation...what's not to love about Christmas fun and kids?

IMG_1199

IMG_1214

IMG_1230

IMG_1260

IMG_1297

IMG_1290

IMG_1245

IMG_1340



3 comments :

val said...

them in front of the tree - are you kidding me? adorable picture.
also I think you are killing it with those bangs and red lipstick!

Sapphire said...

What fabulous holiday photos! Inspirational too. I need to make sure that I capture these kinds of photos for each holiday because it is just priceless snap shots in time and I know will be held dear after the children are older. Even though in the moment I pass on it because everything is hectic and sometimes it feels like there just isn't enough time but I know that's not true. You have proven it! Must make sure that I discuss this VERY important must have with hubby to ensure he's on board to help make this happen and never miss another holiday again! Thanks for the sweet reminder! Keep yours coming!

Unknown said...

@val, thanks!!!! you are too nice! @Sapphire, thanks for that! I always have my camera in hand and I find that taking candid photos while the kids are playing helps. I try to limit the posed photos to just one with the family. The rest are shots I take as I walk around them and they are playing or doing something else. Otherwise they would never sit still and pose! ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...