Me and Wee: Mother's Day 2014

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Happy Mother's Day! My own mother is so special, sweet, loving, friendly, kind, and caring. I try to model those traits after her. I love you so much Mom!!
Being a mother is such a sacred and special vocation. I feel so blessed and grateful every day to have these kids of mine. I call on those feelings when I'm most annoyed with something my kids might be doing; whether they are being messy, loud, fighting, naughty, etc. LOL! Remembering my blessings has saved me from many a time when I wanted to scream or lose my temper. They are wonderful beautiful children that God has entrusted me with. I know that I am doing my best and I should be proud of that; even on my worst days when I feel like the biggest failure and drag of a mom.
Every day is a different challenge and different set of tools are used to navigate and get through the day with love and success. I like that; when it seems like being a stay at home mom might be mundane it is truly the opposite. There is always a different problem to solve, a different joy to witness, a different plan to forge.
I love being a Mom and today I remember how lucky I am. I love you Noah and Paige.
Noah age 28 months
sibling hugs Paige turns 5

1 comment :

val said...

Tell them to stop growing!!
Happy mother's day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...