Me and Wee: Schoolin'

Friday, September 19, 2014

Schoolin'



Paige has been doing great with Kindergarten! She comes home so happy (albeit tired) every day. She's getting the support she needs and is starting to develop a lot more independent behavior. I'm so proud! Noah misses his sister during the day, but I also know he's really enjoying being the center of my attention.
Every morning he wears his backpack out to wait for the bus with Paige and he begs to get on there with her. I'm forever explaining that he has to be five and going to Kindergarten. He always is so bummed. Don't grow too fast Noah! Let's enjoy our time together, ok? These kiddos make my heart burst. I can't believe we have another one coming to join the fun.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...