Me and Wee: Abstract Watercolor Paintings for sale

Friday, October 24, 2014

Abstract Watercolor Paintings for sale

I've been really enjoying creating these abstract paintings! I call them jewelry for your walls. I really believe it's possible to have original art at affordable prices to add something unique to your home that is one-of-a-kind. I'm kinda passionate about that. Original paintings have a soul that you will not get in a manufactured print. Here's some paintings I'm hoping to sell at tomorrow's artisan fair that I'm participating in I mentioned in an earlier post. Otherwise, they are for sale in my shop.

Abstract Watercolor Painting

Abstract Watercolor Painting

Abstract Watercolor Painting

Abstract Watercolor Painting

Abstract Watercolor Painting

Abstract Watercolor Painting

Abstract Watercolor Painting

Abstract Watercolor Painting

Abstract Watercolor Painting

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...