Me and Wee: New Website!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

New Website!

 megan_carty_free_printable_small

Hi friends!

I've created a new website just for my art: www.megancartyart.com. I hope you like it and that you'll go check it out! I've got a lot of nautical and New England style paintings in the works and can't wait to share it all!
As you can see, there is a little pop up window here on this site to sign up for my newsletter. You get a free printable piece of art that I'm not offering anywhere else when you subscribe (you can see the print in the photo above); and the monthly newsletter will contain printable goodies, news, special deals, and inspirational quotes/stories. I'm excited to spread joy in my own way! I hope you'll consider signing up! Thanks!!!! :)

Feel free to encourage others who might be interested to sign up with this link:
http://eepurl.com/6eLRj

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...