Me and Wee: Crazy Lion

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crazy Lion

Warning: this video contains the word "ass" a few times. Be aware if you have little ones listening or trying to watch.



Warning: this video contains the word "ass" a few times. Be aware if you have little ones listening or trying to watch.
Sorry to be M.I.A. We have been busy enjoying the summer and Paige is a busy little bee what with all her rolling around and moving she's doing! She's keeping me on my toes! I'll be sure to do a proper post tomorrow.
In the meantime, this video is of Chris trying to entertain an un-impressed Paige with her little lion toy that dangles from her carseat. He's using a funny "lion" voice. I just love the look on Paige's face through it; she's so tired and ready to go to sleep that she has zero reaction to anything. Especially at the end. Sorry if it's not funny to you; perhaps you had to be there. But I laugh every time I see this.
As a background tidbit: at the beginning Chris mentions the word "grabby" ...which isn't a word. So I bring up the word "bitey" ...again, not a word. He'd tried to sell it to me as a word during vacation while we were playing Scrabble...we both had sucky letters the entire game. *sigh*
See you tomorrow!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Viral bound NO DOUBT!
A U Tube treasure!
In Maine, that "Blue Thing" is an icycle!

Poppy Letterpress said...

Haha! Love it.
Yes, our little man has a mobile above his bed with animals that look that are stuck in the same predicament. Why can't they hang them from their backs??
This video brightened my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...