Me and Wee: Dollie

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dollie

Dollie
Hi!
Meet Dollie...
She is Paige's much loved special toy that she takes with her to bed and everywhere else. We have 2 Dollies...one for upstairs and one for down (the downstairs one also tends to go in the diaper bag with us). They often cross paths, to Paige's delight. Sometimes both of them go to bed with her. It's great that one can go into the wash while the other one gets to hang out; they can get AWFULLY stinky and gross. I'm already wishing we had a third. I just wanted to document her favorite toy for the sake of posterity. Thanks for taking the time to meet her!

3 comments :

Mrs. Shelton said...

We have a puppy that is just like that! He goes everywhere...car, school, bed, grandmas. We had 2 and it was so nice because when she would get the stomach bug and get sick on one, we had a backup. My mom actually burned up one on the stove (got it a little close...heat and satin don't mix) so we got a new one around Christmas. I don't thinks he knows there are 2 but I don't thinks she cares. Unfortunately we also have a blanket that is the same material that now must accompany us everywhere too. We are high maintenence like that!

Princess of Power said...

I love this. I had a doll from the time I was little that my mom replaced every so often, once one was beyond repair or cleaning (the doll went everywhere.) Once I was older, my mom revealed that she kept all the dolls, some in better condition than others and it was a hilarious/cute little reveal. It's funny that I never noticed!

Lor said...

We have three and it's perfect for a good turnaround! It was very difficult to fond them, though, since Violette chose it as her favorite when she was already 9 months old. I found one on eBay and the other on a French website.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...