Me and Wee: quick update

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

quick update

Hi friends! Just a quick update to let you know that nothing new is happening. I'm sorry I've been MIA. I always hate that in pregnancy blogs I read...when no updates come and it's getting close. You'd think I'd follow my own peeves and update more! I'm 37 weeks and 2 days along and still uncomfortable as ever! Nature is taking it's course and I'm just excited for things to move along. I've "dropped" and my stomach is sticking out like a torpedo. I could add a propeller to my belly button and it would look like the front of a small plane. My next non stress test is Thursday and hopefully I'll get to see a doctor who can tell me something about what's going on. I don't know her position or if she's too big or average...I'm not sure on what her estimated weight is. I just feel like I'm flailing around now with no information. Nobody has even touched my belly to measure it or feel around for several weeks. So, I'm ready for some sort of clue as to what's happening in there! I'll be sure to update you once I find out something of note. :) And just fyi, when I DO go into labor, I plan on sharing everything here as soon as possible. This is a shared journey and I certainly won't leave you out! I've appreciated all of your comments and support and my blog family deserves to be a part of the celebration too. I won't leave you in the dark! I'll be back soon with a proper post and a photo of the torpedo...I mean, belly.

2 comments :

alicia said...

glad everything is ok! it gets harder to blog as pregnancy progresses hey? everything just takes a little more effort and energy! i understand, good luck at the Dr's!

fishbaby said...

Yay for the torpedo belly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...