Me and Wee: Birthday Boy

Friday, September 25, 2009

Birthday Boy

Kiss
Dear Chris,

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing husband as you. You are incredibly sweet, supportive, hard-working, loving, caring, strong, smart, funny, helpful, generous, gentle, clever, and special. I have no idea what gift could possibly compare to our Little P, but I want this day to be special for you as it is for us because you are here. I wish I could put into words what an unbelievable husband and father you are...nothing could do justice. So, on this day (and every day, at that) we want to remind you how much you are loved. How much you are appreciated. How precious you are to us. You've shown me true happiness and bring blindingly beautiful light into our lives every day. We are so lucky. So very blessed.
Happy Birthday, my love and we can't wait to see you when you get home!
Love you always,
Megan and Paige


Daddy and Daughter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...