Me and Wee: Notes

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Notes

Paige's NotecardsHi friends! It's been quiet around here! I'm sorry for that; we've been filling our time with trips to the Minuteman National Park (nearby), visiting with friends, running errands, and overall life-living. I've been trying to enjoy the nice weather while we have it before winter comes crashing in a few months. I wanted to show you the thank you notes I designed and letterpressed for Paige; they are made to match the birth announcements I designed and printed. Now I have a custom card to send out whenever she gets a gift or needs to send a note. Of course, for now I write them but I'll be sure to get her into the habit of writing her own thank yous when she is able! Have a great day! I'm off to run errands and then watch Paige as she is, as of yesterday, finally grabbing her feet and inspecting them! She's a little monkey, that one.

2 comments :

alicia said...

glad you are enjoying life! love the thank yous! i made a whole wack before ivy was born and i ran out a while ago! oh well :)

Lexi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This design reminds me of something you would see on the Minted site! You should think about entering in their next birth announcement challenge! You would def. have my vote!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...