Me and Wee: Baby Wall Art-Elephant and Balloon 8.5x11 print-Nursery Room Decor

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Wall Art-Elephant and Balloon 8.5x11 print-Nursery Room Decor

elephant85x11watermark

Hi friends! I hope you are well!
This next affordable art nursery print was inspired by my love of elephants. It's that simple. This one is Paige's very favorite...she yelled "I want that in MY room!" when I showed it to her. We hung it right over her nightstand so she can look at it all the time. What's great about this print is that it is gender-neutral and works in a girl's nursery or a boy's nursery. I also have a thing for yellow, so that doesn't hurt.  I think I'll also turn this one into a birthday party fill-in invitation with matching thank you notes. I'm always plotting and planning!

Check it out at the MeandWee Etsy shop!

elephantframe

elephantclips

elephantclose

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...