Me and Wee: Children's Art Print-Red Riding Hood 8.5x11 print-Nursery Room Decor

Friday, July 20, 2012

Children's Art Print-Red Riding Hood 8.5x11 print-Nursery Room Decor

ridinghood85x11watermark

Hi friends!
Today's affordable art nursery print is inspired by the famed story of Little Red Riding Hood. I've heard so many different versions of the tale and we enjoy them all. Paige even dressed as the wolf for Halloween this past year, so she enjoys a good villain.
This print is great for a baby girl's room decor. And I chose not to show the scary wolf...just Little Red Riding Hood chatting with a blue bird. I like to think the bird is warning her about the wolf in the woods.
I believe that tomorrow is the last day of the new prints; I hope you've enjoyed them!
Happy Friday everyone!

Check this print out at the MeandWee Etsy shop!

ridinghoodframe

ridinghoodclips

ridinghoodclose

1 comment :

Lor said...

All of them are very cute and I love the vintage touch in the colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...