Me and Wee: Mother's Day Greeting Cards

Monday, April 8, 2013

Mother's Day Greeting Cards

Thanks for your kind words on my last post; for those of you that commented. I appreciate your thoughts. I'm feeling better now that I've had some space to realize that I just need to keep doing what I love and everything will fall into place as it should. I decided to turn a lot of my work into greeting cards as another step toward reaching more people with my work. It's been really fun!
I also created two brand new greeting cards specifically for Mother's Day...I tried my hand at some humor:
Me and Wee mother's day card

Me and Wee mother's day card

You can find these and my other new greeting cards at the Me & Wee shop.


Let me know what you think!

1 comment :

val said...

Cute! I can totally hear your voice in the humor :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...