Me and Wee: Noah is 15 months

Friday, April 19, 2013

Noah is 15 months

Box play. #uline

Dear Little N,

Hi sweetie! You recently turned 15 months old!  Yay! You continue to toddle around the house with conviction...your tummy thrust in front of you as you walk with purpose and pride. You've begun climbing up on to things as the other day I found you on top of the little table in the playroom...just standing there looking at me and confused as to how to get down. You're a handful! You love to wander around and just find things to throw around on the floor (thanks!) and find toys to chew on. If it's in your hand; it's instantly in your mouth. Let's just say we need to avoid playgrounds with wood chips right now! (blechh!!)
You've been a handful at night too...waking up several times...so we think you're on the cusp of a big change. I have a feeling you are about to drop your morning nap! I would love that as it means I can get out of the house more.
I'm tired. But you know what? Being with you each day is still a great joy. You are sweet, funny, sunny, happy, silly, and determined. You LOVE to play outside and you constantly bring me your coat or shoes begging to go out. You grunt and point to the door or to the window that overlooks the swingset. You'd be out all day and night if I let you! I love that you enjoy the outdoors; it makes life so much more fun and engaging. Mud! Sand! Leaves! Swings! Shells and rocks! It all excites you.
I'm so excited for all the wonderful experiences we have ahead together. It's gonna be so great!
I love you much boo-bear. I cannot imagine life without you in it. What a blessing.
I love you always and forever,
Mama

15 months old

easterfatherson

 easternoah

mommynoah3

MOOSE CABOOSE!!! (YOUR UNCLE GAVE YOU THESE GREAT MAINE JAMMIES)
moosecaboose

MOOSE JAMMIES!!!
moosejammies

moosejammies2

A MOTHER'S LOVE IS FOREVER
mommynoah2

I LOVE YOU LITTLE BUDDY
mommyandnoah1




1 comment :

val said...

So sweet! Perfect description of his walk :) love the first pic of him and Chris, and the one of you with him outside too. Adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...