Me and Wee: Thanksgiving 2009

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Hello there! Paige here! I wanted to tell you about my first Thanksgiving! We went to Nana and Grampa's house in Maine for the day. I had so much fun!

I got dressed up.
Mommy and Paige
Daddy and Paige

I played with Nana, Grampa, and my Uncle Jason

Nana, Grampa, Morgan and Paige
Uncle Jason and Paige

Nana read me my Thanksgiving book that my Godmommy Sue sent me. I love it!

Reading with Nana
Laughing with Nana

I ate good food (I liked the peas but a spit out the pureed Turkey)

Meg and Paige

The next day, I relaxed and then got in a Post-Thanksgiving workout.

fun!
Post-Turkey Day Workout

Thanks for sharing my first Thanksgiving memories with me!
Digesting Thanksgiving

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi, I randomly came across your blog as my partner and I are looking to start trying for a family soon. I couldn't stop reading it. Paige is gorgeous and the way in which you write is so entertaining! You are also an amazing photographer! I am definately going to keep reading from now on!

Lots of love

Katie from England x

Home Sweet Home Place said...

You have a beautiful family! Paige looks like she is at that age where she is starting to get a little more personality and she looks like she is going to be a little ham for the camera! What fun! I did notice the Five Silly Turkeys book. A fav in our house too! All the best!

Jen said...

Sooooo cute! I'll have baby girl next thanksgiving too! Can't wait! Love your blog.

Suzanne said...

Yay! Glad she liked the book and also great to see her wearing the bib too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...