Me and Wee: Sicky-P

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sicky-P

Hi friends,
Little P is very sick with a bad cold and cough...we're off to the doctor soon. Poor little thing! She coughs so hard that she throws up. So, it's been hard for her to keep any food or milk down and she's just not interested in eating. This is the first time she's been sick like this. Her fever comes and goes and I know she'll be fine. I just want to make sure an infection isn't setting in. While she is recovering, she's managed to start crawling on her hands and knees instead of her trademark army crawl. And earlier today, she kept holding up a blanket to hide her face to play peekaboo! She would hold it up and pull it down really fast with a big smile on her face every time. I'd yell Peekaboo! for her. I wish I had my video camera going for that! She loved that she was being funny. Anyhoo, here are a few videos since there aren't much for new photos what with all the illness and everything. There's one of Paige, today, managing to play with her toys despite her cold. See her new crawl? And the other is of her and Chris...a little snippet of her dinner time and why I get up every day and give thanks.
Much love!


2 comments :

Christi said...

those videos are precious! she is cruising!

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

She's so much bigger since I last "visited"! I hope she's recovered from her cold, they're absolutely no fun. A friend recommended this gadget called nosefrida (made in Sweden and you can get it from amazon or Target), that you can "suck" snot out from their nose. I know, sounds gross, but there's a filter so you wouldn't accidentally ingest any of that goodness *shudder*. When we were real desperate, we used it a couple times and it seemed to help some. Eva's just started doing that pre-crawling butt-wiggle when we put her down to tummy time, it's so fun to watch her figure things out, I agree that her reaching every little landmark is such a precious moment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...